1. Part for:
Tender Package includes 3183m long viaduct with 83 spans with beams super-T (from Km20 to Km23 +195 +8.23), Trung Hoa Bridge Branch A (three beats by super-T beam) 119.1 m long and branch to China Hoa B (3 beats super-T) length 119.1 m.
The entire bridge beams using super-T 905, 647 bored piles D = 1.5 m total length of 25.944m and 86 bored piles D = 1.0 m total length of 3.348m. bond length from 37-54 m.
2. Section path:
+ The motor vehicle: 4 x 3.75 = 15.0 m
+ The rudimentary: 2 x 1.75 = 3.5 m.
+ Median: 1.5 m.
+ Curb: 4 x 0.75 = 3.0 m.
Total width: 23.0 - 28.0 m.
The structure of the main routes:
- Structure of the pavement layers from top to bottom as follows:
+ Plastic fine-grained concrete. t = 5 cm
+ Layer plastic stickiness lit/m2 1.0
+ Asphalt secondary particles, t = 7 cm
+ Permeable plastic layer 1.5 lit/m2
+ Macadam level of 1, t = 30 cm
+ Macadam level class type 2, t = 45cm
+ K98 thick layer: t = 30 cm
Retaining wall systems:
- First retaining wall system retaining wall is to include anchors, U-shaped retaining wall, retaining wall T and gravity retaining walls.
The main objective of the project:
Upgrade and expansion stage 1A South Ben Thuy Bridge - Route avoid Ha Tinh city, Ha Tinh province to meet the transport demand increasing on 1A, reduce congestion and traffic accidents, and meet requirements of socio-economic development and national defense and security, in accordance with the planning and development orientation of Transportation.
Agency approval of the project: Decision: 5/9/2012 2118/QD-BGTVT days of the Minister of Transport.
Type of investment: Investment in the form of Build - Operate - Transfer (BOT) Decree No. 108/2009/ND-CP dated 27/11/2009 of the Government and other relevant regulations.
Supplier Credit Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV)
Consulting organization founded Project Consortium JSC Consulting and Construction Technology & Security Corporation to design and build NaNo.
Scope of construction:
- The main route:
+ The first: Communications II bridgehead Ben Thuy Xuan commune with QL8B Members, Nghi Xuan district, Ha Tinh province (Km16 +500 QL8B).
+ End point: Km504 +400 (first intersection with the line to avoid Telling 1A Thach of Vietnam, Thach Ha district, Ha Tinh province).
- The service branch:
+ The first: Km484, 1A.
+ End point: Transportation QL8B with 1A (+653 Km485 1A) of the Hong Linh town.
- The length L = 35.1 km road section.
a) The line:
- Level lines: Standard grade III Delta (standard TCVN4054-2005). Design speed in range = 80km / h.
- Scale cross-section:
+ The non-urban segments: Width = 20.5 m roadbed width of embankment.
+ The section running through urban width of embankment = 25.5 m, designed to ensure 4-lane and 2-lane motor primitive, the median, vertical drainage system in accordance with the plan.
b) The requirement:
- Design standards for 22TCN272-05.
- Scale: permanent reinforced concrete bridge, BTCTDUL.
- Bridge width: 10 bridges with a total length of about 550 meters, is now open to normal operation, the entire advantage and build a unitary besides ensuring appropriate scale sugar levels.
- The design load requirements: HL93; Pedestrians: 3x10-3 MPa.
- The intersection is designed as a communication and organization of traffic by painted lines, traffic islands, complete layout guide traffic signs.
- People born Roads connecting designed stroked smoothly and ensure traffic safety.
d) Other works on-line:
- Horizontal Sewer: Connected better tools and building sluice gates and aperture not enough damage.
- Sewer along: The section running through urban areas, populated areas designed vertical drainage system.
e) Traffic Safety Systems: Design follow road signs charter 22TCN 237-01.
f) System sidewalks, trees, lighting: Building lighting system (refund), sidewalks, trees running through the town of Loc and Hong Linh town.
- Soft soil treatment by PVD in combination with cap concrete and surcharge.
Package 1 with the total length of 3263m ( from Km19+620 to Km23+195) in Ha Noi city, contain 3263m Super Tee - beam viaduct; Trung Hßa A and Trung Hßa B ramps; the road and retaining wall.
1. Bridge work:
Packake 3 contain 3267m viaduct, with 85 Super Tee spans; Thanh Xuan A ramp, Thanh Xuan B ramp (3 Super Tee spans; 119,1m length of each ramp).
The package uses 931 Super Tee girders; 688 borepiles D=1,5m; 34 borepiles D=1,0m. The length of bored pile from 38 -53 m.
Total width of bridge: 20,5 m.
2. Road work:
- Total width: 23.0 - 28.0 m, with pavament’s structure:
+ Asphalt concrte surface course 5 cm
+ Tack coat 1.0 liter/m2
+ Asphalt concrete binder course 7 cm
+ Prime coat 1.5 liter/m2
+ Class I aggregate base course 25 cm
+ Class II aggregate base course 30 cm
+ Subgrade layer 30 cm
- MSE retaining wall, T-shape retaining wall, U-shape retaining wall, gravity retaining wall.
Developing urban transport Haiphong route to avoid building urban city of Hai Phong and Dinh Vu port connection and Lach Huyen port with NH5 corridor.
The project aims to improve traffic between the port of Dinh Vu / Lach Huyen and industrial corridor NH5, relieve heavy freight vehicles from the urban environment and improve safety for residents, reduce congestion by intersection designs using flower market; new urban development of Hai Phong city, the commercial sector and industry; saving travel time, reduce accidents, improve air quality along the project corridor, improve long-distance transport.
Department of Transportation Haiphong through the management of projects in transport sector will undertake development projects of urban traffic Hai Phong city to promote mobility, improve public transportation, and enhance planning and urban traffic.
Section consists of two lines (02) motor vehicle lanes with a design speed of 70km / h and two (02) rough lane, three (03) ram up the Dong Khe including R3, R4, and R5.
The road surface is as follows:
- The structure of a motor vehicle:
+ 30 cm thick soil foundation
+ Level macadam layer below 35cm
+ Level macadam 18cm thick layer on
+ Asphalt layer thickness 7cm mediators
+ Coarse asphalt concrete layer thickness 5cm
- The structure of motorized vehicles and ram:
+ 50cm thick layer substrate
+ Level macadam layer below 18cm
+ Level macadam 15cm thick layer on
Dong Khe Bridge spanning Truong Chinh and run along the Lach Tray River, including two independent integral bridges, each bridge is 14m wide parallel. The distance between the two bridges is 2m. The total width of the two bridges is 30m.
Dong Khe bridge diagram as follows (4 +120 +75 +75 +4 @ 33m @ 33m), of which:
- Map of the main bridge (75 +120 +75) m, using structural reinforced concrete box girder under the balanced cantilever method.
- The result includes the first 4 to span 33m each side. A total of 12 cross beams on.
- Reinforced concrete abutments. Including 12 foundation piles with a diameter D = 1.2 m; pile length is estimated at 61.5 abutment A1, A2 abutment is 64.0 m.
- Head of reinforced concrete, diameter bored piles at piers in rhythm leads to the expected length 55.0 ~ 66.0 m and the transition office is D = 1.2m, at the office in the main span length expected to be 60.5 m D = 1.5m.
+ Prestressed Concrete Structures
+ Nail pile
- Asphalt buffer layer thickness 7 cm
- Thin layer of gravel 15 cm
- Under the thin layer 25 cm thick gravel
- The road E0> 50 MPa.
- Bridge over Nam Hong has a total length L = 295 m, breadth B = 8 m bridge, designed with reinforced concrete box girder tensioning continuous 7 beats, reinforced concrete abutment head on pile foundation system D = 1.0 m
08 Building bridges including bridges B1-01, B1-02, B1-03, B1-04, B1-05, B1-06, B-01, for a total length of 685.87m time (up to the end abutments) , bored pile foundation structure D1.2m, global D1.2m 486 bored piles with a total length of 22076m, superstructures composed of 7 beats in-situ hollow beams, 70 beams SPT 38.3m, beam 65 I 33m long and 32 pre-cast beams of 15m long.
- Construction of road from the main highway to Km6 Km1 +065.74 +200, with a total length of road section is 4448.39m line, on-line can handle soft soil with sand piles, piles compacted sand and absorbent sponge.
- Construction at 02 intersections and Km3 Km2 +270.00 +720.00.
- System collection lines: Execute 02 frontage road left and right line running along the route to connect with local roads.
Part Drainage - underground drain people:
- Sewer: 19 culverts and 19 box culverts kinds D0.75m kind; D1.0m and D1.25m.
- Construction of underground drain people's systems BxH = 6.5x3.2, L = 35.0m at the 4 +900.00 management and underground drain people BxH = 6.5x3.2, L = 43.94.0 m in the 6 reasons +043.00 .
Road projects floors and car parks - Vinh airport. Located in Nghi Lien, Vinh City, Nghe An.
Fund: investment fund to develop HK Port Corporation Vietnam.
Type or grades: grade III Roads, project group B.
Part road story:
Including road viaduct and bridge specific:
- The scheme consists of 19 spans with: 1x12m +17 +1 x15m x12m, with a total bridge length is L = 279m
- The structures under construction is Phase 1 categories footing and foundation of the universe. Abutments are designed with reinforced concrete.
- Cross section 9 m wide bridge, girder structure is part of the cast in place concrete structure reinforced.
- The 2 car running smoothly abutment to design solutions to reduce the load floor length L = 6m, 2 road bridge was designed in sync with demand. with section:
+ Concrete 6cm thick plastic cutting C12.5
+ Concrete tight plastic 7cm thick C19
+ Level 1 Level macadam 15cm thick
+ Level macadam 15cm thick type 2
Hills and K + 50cm thick ≥ 0.98
Part street car parks:
- Airport car parking and road system consists of two separate areas covering the areas of new construction and renovated areas:
· Newly built areas:
Structures built car parks selected new sync with the texture of the road system to calculate 10T axle load vehicles can circulate. Structures car parks and transport systems construction as follows:
· Improvement area:
Area improvement from the existing apron augmented by layers of asphalt concrete C12.5 5cm thick (average).
North Apron passenger terminal is designed with slope 1% towards the direction of drainage sumps 2 sides apron.
Apron southern passenger terminal is designed with 1.5% slope to ensure drainage ditch on the arrangement between the two rows of cars parked and drainage water collection system located about 2 concrete apron margins.
- Abutment pile foundation construction method auger diameter D = 1 m and D = 1.5 m.
- Super-T beams were cast at the casting yard and installed into place with special price girder.
- Cantilever beams: vehicles constructed by a dedicated cast.
- In-situ box girder on scaffolding
- Treatment of soft ground by sand wells, drain, geotextile, counter pressure pad combined preloading.
- The bridge consists of two parallel bridges: Each bridge 1940.6 m long, 12.25 m wide ..
- Section 1391.7 m long, 24.5 m wide 12.25 x2 =
+ Reinforced concrete structures prestressed
+ Mong + bored piles
Noi Bai – Lao Cai Expressway Project
with total length of 264 Km starts at the interchange between the National
Highway No.2 and Bac Thang Long – Noi Bai expressway (Hanoi) and ends at Quang
Kim commune, Bat Xat district, Lao Cai province.
The expressway runs through five
provinces such as Hanoi, Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Yen Bai and Lao Cai, connecting
with Con Minh – Ha Khau expressway of China which is one part of transport
infrastructure development project under Con Minh – Hanoi – Hai Phong Economic
The interchange 07 under Noi Bai – Lao
Cai expressway construction project is located at the station Km48-890 (from
km48+440 to km49+431.5) of Viet Tri city, Phu Tho province.
Pavement structure of ramps:
5cm Asphalt concrete surface course
7cm asphalt concrete binder course
Embankment E0>50 Mpa
Cement-concrete pavement at the toll station
Base treated cement
The bidding package 4 is constructed from sta. Km21+500
to Km32+600 under North – South Expressway (Da Nang – Quang Ngai). The length
is 11.1km belonging to 2 districts: Duy Xuyen and Que Son of Quang Nam province
includingthetunnel through Eo mountain at sta. Km22+485 – Km23+00 under Duy
Xuyen district – Quang Nam province and four (04) small-scale bridges: ORB04
(Km23+390, L=2x27m); ORB05 (Km24+892, L=2x24m); ORB06 (Km29+505, L=2x30) and OP06
are four lanes with the speed of 120km/h; the pavement is designed with Eyc≥200MPa,
(including 30cm subbase, 30cm base, 15cm base treated cement 5%, 8cm asphalt
concrete binder course, 5cm asphalt
concrete surface course and 3cm rough asphalt concrete).
twin tunnel includes the left side (north direction) with 556m in length
(km22+485~ Km 23+00) and the right side (south direction) with 515m in length (Km
22+485 ~ Km 23+041). The speed is 120km/h. The tunnel is designed in accordance
with the NATM (New Austria Tunnel Method) and constructed by two strong units
in the Vietnamese transport sector such
as CIENCO4 JSC and Da River Corporation.
As shown in the signed contract and approved schedule, the tunnel will be
completed on 4th January 2017.
The Metro project (line 1) includes four
main contract packages with the length of 19.7km and total investment of 2.491billionUS dollars funded by JICA and counterpart
funds of Ho Chi Minh city.
Ho Chi Minh City Urban Railway
Construction Project, Ben Thanh - Suoi Tien Section (Line 1) is the important
key transport project of the city for linking transport among provinces,
resolving traffic jams, motivating development of urbans in the region and
making socio-economic development.
The project has been divided into four
(04) main contract packages such as 1a, 1b, 2 and 3. In which, the package 1b “Underground
metro construction fromthe Opera House to Ba Son”, package 1a “Underground metro
construction from Ben Thanh station to Opera House”, package 2: “construction
railway and depots” and package 3: “purchase and installation of electrical
systems, rolling stock, rail and maintenance”
The contractor package J3 is started from
Km29+264 (neighbouring to Package J2) to Km32+450 (neighbouring to package A5)
with 3.186km in length including Phuoc Khanh bridge and flyover through Can Gio district under Ho
Chi Minh city and Nhon Trach district under Dong Nai province. The expressway
meets the standard type A of TCVN5729-97. The speed is 80km/h in design stage
and 100km/h in completion stage. The width of bridge is 21.75m with main
quantity: Phuoc Khanh stayed cable bridge with main span 149,5+300+149,5m;
Approach span on the west 41+11*70+41m; Approach span on the east 41+11*70+41m
executed by balanced cantilevel box girders and 17 Super – T girders; more than
29m cast-in-place piles; 6.252 steel pipe sheet piles with dia.1,5m; over
38.000m3 excavation soil; 106.473m3 concrete; 12.435 ton reinforcement steel;
322 sets of bridge bearings. The project is constructed by Sunmitomo Mitsui -
Cienco4 Joint Venture. Total cost is over 3.558 billion VND expected to complete
by 42 months.
Ben Luc – Long Thanh Expressway has the total length of 57,1km through Long
An province, Ho Chi Minh city and Dong Nai province. The expressway is designed
in accordance with standard type A with
4 lanes, 2 emergency stopping lanes and 100km/h in speed. Total investment in
1st stage is over 31.320 billion VND.
The project is invested by Khanh Hoa Key
Projects Management Board and executed by Contractors Joint Venture: Civil
Engineering Construction Corporation No.4 –JSC (CIENCO4), 319 Corporation
Ministry of National Defence, Phuc Son joint stock company and Nam Phuong MSC.
Total investment is 1.936 billion VND with many working items such as
constructing the second runway; expanding and connecting with the taxiways;
carrying out water drainage ditches system at flight area, fence system and
service road; building and installing main items of flight management signal
& information system complying with the International Civil Aviation
Organization (ICAO) standard; and aircraft parking area. After putting into
operation, the project will make the infrastructuremodern, strengthen capacity
of airport, satisfy quality of passenger service.
The project consists of the new runway No.2 with 3km in length and 45m in width reaching 4E standard for exploitation of large
aircrafts such as A350, B747F, B777 LR;
taxiways connecting with the runway and airfields; information& signal
systems. It is guaranteed to operate 2 large-scale aircrafts at the same time in peak hours.
Construction of Moc Bai urban's road using by ADB loan
The project location is located along Pham Van Dong road, the first point is in the north of Mai Dich bridge, the last point is in the south of Thang Long bridge with the total length over 5.3 km.
- construction of Underpass HC1 and traffic
Installation, survey and shop-drawing design
for section from Km87 to Km81 + 500 (including Khe Thuong, Tuan, Chau E
bridges, viaduct TL12B, flyover QL49 and flyover at Hue bypass)