CIENCO4 announced the recruitment in December 2017
I. In charge of management and operation of office buildings
* Quantity: 01 people
* Working place: Office Building, No. 180 Minh Khai, Ho Chi Minh City
* Job description:
- Organizing and managing the activities and providing services at the building in accordance with the Group's undertakings, plans and strategies for business development;
- Give advisory for Group leaders on the management and exploitation of services, operation procedures, maintenance and repair of equipment systems and other domains in order to ensure security, safe for the building and business efficiency for the Group;
- Represent the Group relations, work with the functional agencies, local authorities in organizing management, operation and settlement of problems at the building according to the functions and tasks assigned or according to the contents of the authorization;
- Coordinate the management of financial activities at the building in accordance with the guidelines and plans of the Group and the regulations of the state;
- Manage and monitor the compliance of building rules;
- Advising the planning of training of direct operations (receptionist, security, technical ...).
- Supervising the activities of suppliers and contractors who are in the process of construction and working at the building;
- Carrying out periodical or unscheduled reporting on activities at the building as required;
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Group.
- Graduated from university or related majors;
- Having at least 5 years working experience in the field of building management;
- Having a certificate of apartment management, building management;
- Knowledge of English communication is an advantage;
- Using proficient computer software for work;
- Withstand high work pressure.
- Earnings matched by capacity. Received the 13th, 14th month salary ... and the reward system of the Group;
- A friendly, dynamic working environment. Be trained to improve professional skills;
- Increasing the salary by working efficiency and full commitment to the regime for employees in accordance with the law (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance ...).
III. Application file:
- Job application;
- Curriculum vitae with photo 4x6 (certified by local authorities);
- Master's degree, transcripts and other relevant certificates (notarized);
- Statement of work experience;
- A copy of the birth certificate (certified by the local authority);
- Health certificate issued by a hospital of district level or higher (valid within 3 months from the date of issuance until the time of submission of the recruitment dossier);
- Copy of ID card, household registration book (notarized);
- Documents proving work experience;
* Deadline: Before 15/12/2017
Applications can be sent online via email: bannhansutapdoancienco4 @ gmail.com
Or pay directly to Human Resources Department CIENCO4.
Address: 10th Floor, ICON4 Building, 243A, De La Thanh Street, Lang Thuong Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
Contact: 0912435235 (Mr Tuan - Director of Human Resources) or 0975848489 (Ms Trang - Human Resources)